Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thank You Deep State Readers!

Unit patch for Project Zipper 2000.  Source: Invisible by Trevor Paglen.

I am not a researcher that is in the top tier or a major player.  I am thankful for all of the page views I get per month since my profile is not high and there is no site promotion, no books, or give talks anywhere.  It’s due to the number of people that are interested in the assassination of John F. Kennedy and I think many people do not believe the official story.  Once you start a deep inquiry that becomes obvious.

Even though I am just a guy writing articles basically saying the “Emperor has no clothes,” somewhere along the way I got their attention.  It doesn’t take much.  Just call the National Security State a bunch of liars and on a list you go.  The same list that gets my checked luggage searched every time I fly.  Or my always locked pickup truck tampered with by turning on the windshield wipers, the driver’s side rear view mirror turned in the wrong direction and a large turtle placed behind the back seat.  I am glad it wasn’t a rattlesnake!  I placed a trail cam on a nearby tree and all of the tampering of the truck ended.  Generally things have slacked off over the past few years probably to my lack of posting articles, which was due to being my father’s caregiver which was a full time job. He has since passed and my time is freeing up again to continue my work.

I wonder what the more well-known researchers go through?

After writing on this blog for almost 10 years, I am most intrigued at the number of government, military and contractor web sites that my traffic app picks up.  Our Federal employees love to read about the JFK assassination!  Seriously, do they? Enough readers show up and more than once as well.  

One of the more interesting visitors, and quite a surprise, was the NSA.  To Make it more interesting , they probed with an ncsc.mil bot.  Try the ULR, it doesn’t go anywhere.  I found out from an article on crythome.org that they had the same bot visit their site with the same ncsc.mil URL.  Their research uncovered the NSA as the source of the bot.  Deep State poking around on the sly, but the right people with the know-how and the right tools can suss them out.

(The only other site that can’t be assessed is osd.mil.  See below.)

 And now the list…

.GOV
CIA
DOJ
DHS
NSA (via NSA bot - ncsc.mil)
DOE
IRS
VA
FCC
SSA
IRS
TREAS
NASA
NOAA
PBGC
LANL  (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
USPS
BOP
NPS
USDA
USBR
USCOURTS
GSA
LOC
NARA
FERC
CFTC  (Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
OSMRE 
FERC
HOUSE
EPA

.MIL
stratcom.mil
navy.mil
usmc.mil
uscg.mil 
uscg.mil (US Coast Guard)
centcom.mil  (Central Command Iraq)
eucom.mil  (U.S. European Command)
army.mil
africom.mil  (via usafricom.mil/)
OSD.mil  (Cannot access URL - affiliated with DMDC?)
dla.mil 
Pentagon.mil
DIA.mil
northcom.mil
dfas.mil  (Defense Finance  and Accounting Service)
mda.mil  (Missile Defense Agency)
disa.mil   (Defense Information Systems Agency)

Government Contractors
ge.com
miltope.com
honeywell.com
fedex.com
raytheon.com
hga.com
cna.com (Insurance provider for GOV contractors)
sra.com
utc.com
rockwellcollins.com
morselec.com
lmco.com (Lockhead-Martin)
hdsupply.com 
arvaindustries.com (Canadian mil contractor) 
ibm.com
boeing.com
cgojer.com
dow.com
northropgrumman.com